Sunday, March 29, 2015

SiLLy RaBbiT EaSTeR iS FoR JeSuS!

 
Used a pattern from Sweet Meadows Farm that I purchased here https://www.etsy.com/transaction/1014421170 to make this cutie! Pattern was very well written and easy to understand.  This was my first time painting doll eyes and I used a tutorial from a pattern that I ordered from this talented lady at https://www.etsy.com/shop/charmingsbycmh it comes with the 18 inch Raggedy Ann and Andy Pattern and it is very easy to follow. Her hair is a Red Heart Stellar yarn in Star and has a little bit of gold strands running threw it.
 
 
I wish you many blessings on this beautiful Palm Sunday!
 
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and not from yourselves it is the gift of God!
Ephesians 2:8-9
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandra! Just visited your sewing room blog and looked at all your beautiful doll dresses...amazing! I have added you to my favorite blog list so I don't miss one of your posts!

    God Bless!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great job on painting the eyes. Especially since this is your first time. Love your little pillow. May you have a blessed Easter Sunday.

    Blessings,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat! This is such a complement coming from someone who's doll eyes are amazing!

      Delete
  3. Linda! Um encanto! Parabéns! Amei sua boneca!

    ReplyDelete